To ensure that the Air Fryer remains in great condition, we recommend cleaning the Air Fryer Oven and its accessories after each use.
- Before cleaning, unplug the power cord from the wall socket and ensure the Air Fryer Oven has cooled down completely.
- To clean the glass, open the door of the Air Fryer oven.
- The parts and accessories are made of durable stainless steel and are dishwasher safe. Never use abrasive cleaning materials or utensils on these surfaces.
- Wipe the exterior surface of the appliance with a soft, damp cloth.
- Dry the appliance with a soft, clean cloth.
- If necessary, use a cleaning brush to remove any food residue from the upper screen.
- Allow all parts to dry completely before reassembling the appliance for use or prior to storage.